Miscellaneous Roadway & Shoulder Maintenance Work District 6 ITB
About this Bid:
This work includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Repair, remove and/or construct concrete sidewalk, sidewalk ramps. (may include plain, stamped and/or colored concrete).
2. Repair, remove and/or construct concrete curb, combination concrete curb and gutter, hot mix asphalt curb, brick, stone or concrete pavers for sidewalk, and
median or island treatments.
3. Repair, remove and/or construct concrete for encasement of inlet grates, hot mix asphalt shoulders, driveway aprons, drainage swales, and other hot mix
asphalt road edge and shoulder treatments.
4. Repair, remove and/or construct landscape retaining walls.
5. Repair, remove and/or construct special stamped crosswalks and special pedestrian hand railing
6. Repair or replace culvert pipes and inlets.
7. Repair or construct wingwalls and headwalls.
8. Repair Jersey Barrier.
9. Place riprap at drainage structures or in ditch lines.
10. Cleaning existing inlets, ditch lines, and pipes – (manual or mechanical).
11. Establishing vegetation.
12. Berm removal.
13. Concrete roadway repair and surface friction treatment
The complete proposal book can be viewed at:
▪ Our website www.thebeltgroup.com Username: HB19040 / Password: 424D61422
We encourage proposals from small business concerns, veteran-owned small business concerns, service-disabled veteran-owned small business concerns, HUBZone small business concerns, disadvantaged business concerns, woman owned business concerns and minority business concerns. Harbel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employment Firm.
Bid Start Date: 09/11/2019
Bid End Date:
Bid Time: 12:00 Noon
Organizer Name: Carl Belt, Incorporated
Phone: (301) 729-8900
11521 Milnor Avenue
Cumberland, Maryland 21502