New Germany State Park Day Use Area & Beach Improvements
About this Bid:
The Work of Project consists of the following:
1. Tall Oaks Pavilion: Repair structure, replace asphalt shingles, masonry pointing at chimney and walls, re-do the entrance steps, lower slab, salvage and re-install in the same location original flagstone, site accessibility, and electrical upgrade.
2. Tamarack Pavilion: Repair structure, replace asphalt shingles, lower slab, salvage and reinstall in the same location original flagstone, site accessibility, and electrical upgrade.
3. Comfort Station: The current comfort station will be demolished to build a new comfort station with site accessibility.
4. Rec Hall: Selective demolition, full interior and exterior paint, replace asphalt shingles.
5. Beach Improvements: extensive site work to reconfigure drainage patterns, and site accessibility.
Carl Belt, Inc. seeks MBE/DBE/WBE Subcontractors and Suppliers for: Roofing, Painting, Electrical, Porcelain Tile Flooring, Mechanical, Masonry, Stamped Asphalt Paving, Thermoplastic Line Striping, Landscaping, Framing and Lumber, Sand, Stone, Stamped Concrete Sidewalk, Rebar, PVC Pipe, Silt Fence, Toilet Accessories, Hollow Metal Doors and Aluminum Windows.
THIS PROJECT IS WAGE RATED
Plans, specifications and addenda may be examined at:
www.thebeltgroup.com Username: CB19158 / Password: NEWG (Must be all CAPS)
Our Office @ 11521 Milnor Avenue / Cumberland, MD 21502
Special Instructions: We encourage proposals from small business concerns, veteran-owned small business concerns, service-disabled veteran-owned small business concerns, HUBZone small business concerns, disadvantaged business concerns, woman owned business concerns and minority business concerns. Carl Belt, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employment firm.
Bid Start Date:
Bid End Date: 11/07/2019
Bid Time: 12:00pm
Organizer Name: Stacey Waltemire
Phone: (301) 729-8900