MDSHA District 6 Misc Roadway Structure Repairs ITB
About this Bid:
This work includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Curb removal and replacement.
2. Remove and replace concrete deck or portions thereof.
3. Repair concrete or block slope protection.
4. Repair of damaged reinforcing or structural steel.
5. Repair of miscellaneous painted areas.
6. Remove, repair, and replace damaged railing or balustrade. The Contractor may be directed to
remove balustrade an d replace with steel beam traffic barrier.
7. Remove, replace bridge sidewalk, etc.
8. Repair of scupper and drain systems.
9. Repair piers, pier caps, abutments or incidental structures.
10. Respond to and assist in the clean- up operations following natural disasters.
11. Asphalt and/or concrete patching for bridge approaches.
12. Repair of Salt Storage Facilities
THIS JOB IS WAGE RATED
The complete proposal book can be viewed at:
▪ Our website www.thebeltgroup.com Username: HB19050 / Password: AZ0737614
▪ Our Office @ 11521 Milnor Avenue / Cumberland, MD 21502
We encourage proposals from small business concerns, veteran-owned small business concerns, service-disabled veteran-owned small business concerns, HUBZone small business concerns, disadvantaged business concerns, woman owned business concerns and minority business concerns. Harbel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employment Firm.
Bid Start Date: 12/11/2019
Bid End Date: 12/11/2019
Bid Time: 12:00AM
Organizer Name: Jay Stan, Estimator
Ph: (301)729-8900 ext. 625
Phone: (301) 729-8303