The Maryland Minority Contractors Association, Inc. is a non-profit Maryland corporation established in 1977, composed of minority and women business groups and individuals within the State of Maryland. An organization designed to mentor its membership with over 150 years of collective contracting experience. Direct contracting opportunities for its members thru continued networking with other companies, associates, and providing solicited list of contractors to requesting general contractors.
Our mission is to provide assistance to minority and women owned businesses with respect to the development of their businesses, including, but not limited to, taking an active role in the review of legislation and programs that effect their well being.
MMCA pledges to offer the following benefits to its members:
- Provide up-to-date information concerning state and local contracts
- Monitor and advocate for or against legislation that may affect the construction industry and/or minority business enterprises
- Opportunities to network with other contractors and subcontractors
- Provide assistance to minority business when needed
- Provide business specific current solicitations via e-mail or fax, have available desired Bid packages at the MMCA office for review
- The MMCA strives to assist minority companies in transforming their ideas, dreams, and talents into tomorrow’s great businesses
- Join Now!