Pre-Bid Walk Thru: December 12th, 2018 Time: 01:00 PM (ET)
Project tentative start date: January 21st, 2019
— ITB – CIGNA – BALTIMORE, MD BID —
If you choose to attend, please respond to Eric at email@example.com to confirm your attendance.
No individual site visits will be allowed. Only the visit with Eric Peca from Healy Construction will be allowed on December 12
Tentative Start date for the project is pending permit January 21st, 2019
Any questions please call Eric Peca 708-932-1405 cell and or Jan Senica 708-912-9882 cell
- Bid proposals should be emailed to Eric Peca at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the end of day on December 18th 2018.
- Proposals are to be on the attached Bid Form. No deviations to the contract documents will be accepted.
- Bids MUST be submitted on an unmodified Bid Form which has been supplied with the bid documents.
- Labor Rate Breakdown. Provide the information required and return with you Bid Proposal. Failure to complete all forms provided may result in your proposal being considered incomplete.
- You are required to address any questions regarding this project to Healy Construction via e-mail in the form of an RFI to email@example.com
- No bidder shall modify, withdraw, or cancel his part thereof for sixty (60) days after the time designated for the receipt of Bids. The Owner and Healy Construction Services, Inc. reserve the right to reject any and all Bid Proposals, to waive minor informalities in any proposal and make contact awards in the Owner’s best interest.
Trades needed as follows: Demo, HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Sprinklers, DW/MS, Acoustical, Carpentry, Flooring, Painting, Glazing, Carpet Cleaning, Fire Extinguishers, Fire Alarm, LV/Data, Window Film, Window Treatments (blinds)